Watch the short videos featuring members of the Trade Union delegation including:
- Jalila al-Salmon from Bahrain who asked a question to the UN Secretary General at the March 17 Town Hall;
- Barb Byers of the Canadian Labour Congress on the meeting with the Canadian minister;
- Nathaly Guillemette et Brigitte Sottile who shared their perspectives on sessions
- Linda Silas, Canadian Federation of Nurses' Unions, and
- Heather Smith, Canadian Teachers' Federation.
While you're there, you can also view last year's videos in which poignant stories of violence against women are shared.